THIS YEAR WE HAVE TEAMED UP WITH SARGOOD ON COLLAROY AND VILLAGE ROADSHOW WITH OVER $15,000 IN PRIZES!
PRIZES WILL BE RELEASED THROUGHOUT THE CAMPAIGN SO GET BUSY FUNDRAISING TO WIN!
7-night stay at Sargood on Collaroy Terms and Conditions
“Grand Prize Draw, a 7 night stay at Sargood on Collaroy, will be subject to availability and some peak periods and conference dates may be excluded. Offer is valid until 28th Spetember 2020. A stay can only be confirmed after following the Sargood on Collaroy booking procedure, to make sure eligibility, care, equipment and accommodation dates are suitable and available.”
“Sargood on Collaroy is pleased to provide a seven night stay at our world-first resort purpose-built for people
living with spinal cord injury as part of the SIP Week 2019 fundraising prizes! Sargood on Collaroy is located on a magnificent headland on Sydney’s Northern Beaches, and offers spacious and beautifully appointed apartments that feature modern amenities and advanced home automation technology to deliver a stress-free experience. Guests can enjoy the wide range of recreational and leisure activities, accessible gymnasium and educational courses while being supported throughout their stay by our dedicated team of specialist staff. The winner can choose either the ‘Wellness Package’, the ‘Wellness and Support Package’, or the ‘Wellness and High Support Package’ as outlined below. Dates will be subject to availability and some peak periods and conference dates may be excluded. Offer is valid till 28th Spetember 2020. A stay can only be confirmed after following the Sargood on Collaroy booking procedure, to make sure eligibility, care, equipment and accommodation dates are suitable and available. Accommodation is for 1 x Deluxe Studio Room that sleeps a maximum of 4 people.”
Discover more about our unique resort. Visit www.sargoodoncollaroy.com.
Sargood on Collaroy puts the fun and ease back into travel for people living with spinal cord injury. So we can tailor your stay to meet your individual needs, please complete the following form. Once completed, our friendly staff will contact you to book your stay. We look forward to welcoming you.
In booking a stay at the resort, I acknowledge that:
- I have permanent damage to my spinal cord that is not progressive or palliative.
- My needs meet the primary purpose of Sargood on Collaroy that is to support and promote access and inclusion for
people with spinal cord injury.
- Sargood on Collaroy is not equipped to support ventilator dependent tetraplegics. If you use Oxygen Concentrator,
please contact us to discuss whether your support requirements are able to be met.
- Sargood on Collaroy cannot support you if you have significant behaviours of concerns or addictions that may affect
the quiet enjoyment of other guests.
- The staff at Sargood on Collaroy are trained to support people with Traumatic Spinal Cord Injuries. If my care
requirements are complex and likely to exceed the staff’s skill set, I understand that I might be required to bring my own trained support.
- Sargood on Collaroy is not a medical facility and the staff cannot manage any medical conditions I may have. I understand that an ambulance will be called for me if I require medical attention and that I will be responsible for any costs incurred in transporting me and/or my equipment to and from hospital.